August 14 and 15, 2021
Pronto Shipping and Packaging, Inc. Warehousing Facility Houston, TX
The Transportation Academy is proud to present a live, two-day seminar covering how to find, research and properly bid on federal and state transportation contracts. You will learn where to find the right contracts and gain an understanding of the paperwork involved, the process and what you need to consider to add more profit to your bottom line.
Day 1 : Federal Contracting
- What information do I need before bidding?
- What is the difference between a capability statement, an RFQ, or an RFP?
- What should always be updated when I bid on a federal contract?
- Breaking down and Understanding a RFQ or a RFP.
- What is a joint venture? When should I subcontract?
- Understanding FAR rules and regulations in the contract.
- Dissecting a federal contract
- Contracting officer etiquette and how to effectively and properly communicate.
- Understanding your numbers when bidding on the federal contract.
- Making sure you don’t over or under bid your company.
- How to Search for federal contracts?
- Certifications? How to get certified.
- Understanding the Government invoicing systems and how to invoice correctly.
Day 2: State Contracting
- Where to find State Contracts?
- Understanding State RFP and RFQ.
- Certifications at the state level.
- How to certify yourself at the state level?
- When to subcontract?
- How to subcontract correctly and effectively?
- Dissecting a State Contract.
Breakfast and lunch will be served.
Sign Up Today!
No photographs allowed in facility.
No recording allowed in facility.
No pictures of facility.
Professionalism is a MUST as this is a secure facility.
No refunds, All sales final.
You will receive facility address once ticket is purchased.